Cultuur & Retail brings your story to life in your own museum shop and helps to make your retail space more inspiring and commercial.
Unique and exclusive museum retail
Museum shops are becoming increasingly more unique and exclusive retail spaces. In a world of globalisation, Museum retail has the potential to create their own unique area with special curated and one-off museum products.
Insights, ideas and inspiration
Cultuur & Retail anwers your questions on:
- Which products or product categories should not be missing in your museum shop?
- How to ensure that your souvenirs stand out from street souvenirs?
- How do you develop products in collaboration with local artists and designers?
- Can you develop a collection that both fits the experience of your visitors and strengthens your brand?
A museum store from scratch or optimizing product assortments
C&R is there to help you create your own exclusive museum retail. By setting up and designing a museum shop in cooperation with retail architects and by implementing a fresh museum product assortment.
Retail concepts for your museum store
C&R creates unique museum retail concepts – in the store directly as well as through product assortment. With C&R both strategic and operational value will be add to your museum retail business.
Museology and retail marketing
Cultuur & Retail was founded by Ellen Groenveld in 2016. Ellen Groenveld is experienced in museology and (retail) marketing. She creates store concepts for museum shops, heritage sites (castles, churches and historical houses) and cultural institutions (libraries and art houses).
Specialist in the field of retail
Ellen is working closely together with specialists in the field of retail. She works together in directly in the most talented and rewarded retail architects and -designers, trend watchers, product designers, visual merchandisers and stylists and they all are on standby to help you reach your own goals.
Museum retail tours
Every six months, C&R is organizes the Paris Museum Retail Tour. During this two day Tour, Ellen shows you the leading museum stores; whose managers share their insight experiences. By looking at the fading boundaries between museum and retail, Ellen offers a unique insight in new concepts in Paris museum stores and guides you through true creation and innovation at the Maison&Objet.
The Paris Museum Retail Tour is a joint initiative of C&R and Stylink. It is a genuinly exclusive not-to-be-missed event for buyers, employees and managers of museum shops, visual merchandisers, product developers and designers, makers and retailers.
What can Cultuur & Retail do for you:
- Make your museum store a great place to find fresh and crispy products
- Create your museum shop interior with an experienced retail designer who has knowledge of crowd management and can have different functions in your museum shop area
- Makes a plan for your commercial store management
- Guides you trough Paris or Amsterdam with a custom made Museum Retail Tour
- Sourcing for products for your museum store
- Visual merchandising to make your shop fresh and organized
Cultuur & Retail is located in Amsterdam and works with an international team.
For more information please contact email@example.com